Friday, December 17, 2010

Moving onto bigger & better things!

So bridesmaid Megan, bridesmaid Elise & I went back to Lily's Bridal Store to try on dresses again. Megan was undecided & Elise was sick during the initial trip. We walked in & met Lily herself! She's was a nice woman & got things taken care of, but maaaan does she need to work on sales/people skills. I won't go into details, but some of her comments were a little ill received by my bridesmaids. Anyway, they decided on their dresses & guess what?! They're the same dress! The girls literally had the same measurements, so of course the dress that is most flattering would look great on both of them!

Here's bridesmaid Elise & bridesmaid Megan's dress -

Now my new favorite adventure in wedding planning is finding our invitations. Of course I thought I knew exactly what I wanted when I began planning well before I got engaged (whoops!), but am so over it now. I ordered a few samples from Etsy & am enjoying all of them. They are beautiful & different! Ryan picked out a few himself that he liked & I ordered a few that I like. Of course the one I LOVE is one that Ryan wasn't crazy about, but we'll see if I can work my charming ways into convincing him that my favorite invitation suite is something we just can't do without! Unfortunately my mom promised me to secrecy with the invite, so you won't be seeing it until you receive in your mailboxes come March. Maybe I'll give you a little preview one of these days.... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment