Monday, November 29, 2010

Coming soon to a mailbox near you!

So, we did it. After all the hours of sweating, bending over, and lots of teamwork it's over with & I couldn't be happier. Get your mind out of the gutter -- I'm talking about our Save The Dates! They are addressed, stamped, and ready to go. Thank goodness!

I had no idea how much went into Save the Dates & trust me, I did them the easy way. I ordered a simple save the date on Shutterfly, ordered yellow envelopes (to go with our navy, yellow, and white color scheme), and bought an "all you need is love" stamp at Michaels. Not only was hand addressing them tedious, but getting people's addresses took much longer than I thought! Come on people, it's our wedding! It's a super special moment followed by a super, awesome party. You're invited - we just need your address! Anyway (pardon the rant!), we are still working on the last few stragglers but the majority of them should be arriving in your mailboxes within the next week or so. I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Here's a picture of an envelope. Not sure why I chose this one. My handwriting looks horrendous! Sorry for the blurriness too - I didn't want to put her full name or address. Check out the cute little stamp the corner. That's my favorite part!

1 comment:

  1. I know who that is addressed to!!! What an honor to have my beautiful invitation posted on your website. And yes, the stamp is so cute!

    ReplyDelete